& Virtual Broadcasting
The system of using your laptop, phone or tablet to broadcast yourself and utilize audio, video and virtual content to drive communication, ideas and interest in your brand, event or services.
Since online communication became an essential business tool, most presenters, speakers, business owners and event organisers fumble with creating effective virtual sessions.
Most online presenters come in two flavors: AVERAGE or AWFUL!
Virtual presentations are completely different to ONSTAGE presentations.
Onstage needs engagement and mass empathy. Online needs broadcast media skills which combine radio, TV news and sales.
You need to know how to master both.
Most speakers don't understand the process of reinventing their portfolio of presentation skills and miss the opportunity to create and instant rapport and hold attention for their entire session.
Zoom calls, webinars, online keynotes all require tech savvy, smart thinking and constant audience engagement EVEN if you can't see them.
Death by PowerPoint is even worse when it happens through your laptop.
- Do you know how to prepare your background?
- Do you know how to make your presentations interactive?
- Do you know what’s the best platform to use for different outcomes?
- Do you know what tech-equipment you need for every platform?
- Do you know how to “handle” a digital audience?